Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 3 tuntia

Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin 
 [ 3 viestiä ] 
Kirjoittaja Viesti
 Viestin otsikko: Holland
ViestiLähetetty: Ke Tammi 15, 2014 5:37 pm 
Poissa

Are there any Dutch bombers out there?
Where know that there are plenty of awesome bikes being built in the Netherlands, let's see them!

Welcome to World Wide Bomber.
Spawned from the loins of the Finnish magazine, Bomber, WWB is an English language version that retains all the madness and anti-social behaviour that you'd expect from the power-hungry and petrol-obsessed Finns...
For now, World Wide Bomber will be a Facebook page, although it is set to expand to other entities - a web-based magazine perhaps, or maybe even a real, feel-it-in-your-hands, printed title.
Let us know what you'd like to see...
https://www.facebook.com/worldwidebomber

Profiili  

Viestin otsikko: Re: Holland
ViestiLähetetty: Su Tammi 11, 2015 12:25 am 
Poissa

Hello Dave, I recently subscribed to the bombermagazine. As a former subscriber of streetfightermagazine and recent subscriber of BSH (for that share of fighters and caferacers) I am glad that you keep the fighterspirit alive. I enjoy your articles very much. Cheers.

PS. The fighterscene in Holland is still alive on the xtremebikez forum. I wil get some attention for bombermagazine on that site although a few members already found the FB pace.

Profiili  

Viestin otsikko: Re: Holland
ViestiLähetetty: Ma Helmi 02, 2015 1:38 pm 
Poissa

Hi Wim, that's great to hear, thanks for your support!
I haven't had a look on the xtremebikez forum for a long time, but I'll have a look now!
I hope to be able to get over to Holland at some point soon, maybe for a drag meeting at rachten (I understand that they're racing there again?), and maybe I'll be able to photograph some feature bikes?
:D

Profiili  

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin
 [ 3 viestiä ] 

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC + 3 tuntia